Articles I've read and bookmarked for later
- Things you forgot (or never knew) because of React
saved on Nov 22, 2023 via joshcollinsworth.com
- The Lack of Compensation in Open Source Software is Unsustainable
saved on Nov 16, 2023 via trstringer.com
- The Markdown Web
saved on Nov 16, 2023 via camendesign.com
- HTML First
saved on Nov 14, 2023 via html-first.com
- The invisible problem
saved on Nov 7, 2023 via jenson.org
- Open Source Is Struggling And It’s Not Big Tech That Is To Blame
saved on Nov 1, 2023 via medium.com
- The Future of CSS: Easy Light-Dark Mode Color Switching with light-dark()
saved on Oct 9, 2023 via www.bram.us
- Why does Kubernetes exist?
saved on Sep 25, 2023 via blog.robertroskam.com
- Refusing TypeScript is a signal that you don't care about code quality
saved on Sep 9, 2023 via vitonsky.net
- Is React Having An Angular.js Moment?
saved on Sep 6, 2023 via marmelab.com
- Why use Rust on the backend?
saved on Sep 4, 2023 via blog.adamchalmers.com
- A plain English introduction to CAP theorem
saved on Sep 1, 2023 via ksat.me
- You don't hate JIRA, you hate your manager
saved on Sep 1, 2023 via jarvispowered.com
saved on Sep 1, 2023 via deno.com
- Remote Synthesis | Is Jamstack Officially Finished?
saved on Jul 28, 2023 via remotesynthesis.com
- The Tragic Death of Inheritance
saved on Jul 13, 2023 via itnext.io
- Default Alive or Default Dead?
saved on Jul 1, 2023 via www.paulgraham.com
- AI-Controlled Drone Goes Rogue, Kills Human Operator in USAF Simulated Test
saved on Jun 1, 2023 via www.vice.com
- You don't need Scrum. You just need to do Kanban right.
saved on May 25, 2023 via lucasfcosta.com
- Windows Was Not By Microsoft, Android Came From Apple, And More
saved on May 23, 2023 via medium.com
- Kata, Kumite, Koan, and Dreyfus
saved on May 23, 2023 via codekata.com
- If Founders Treated Their Investors The Same Way They Treated Their Employees
saved on May 22, 2023 via software.rajivprab.com
- The .zip TLD sucks and it needs to be immediately revoked.
saved on May 12, 2023 via financialstatement.zip
- TypeScript is 'not worth it' for developing libraries, says Svelte author
saved on May 12, 2023 via devclass.com
- Favour TypeScript Types Over Interfaces
saved on May 11, 2023 via www.lloydatkinson.net